Monday, January 2, 2012

Easter Baskets 2013

Yes, It is time to be thinking about your custom monogrammed Easter Basket.  I'll begin taking orders on December 1, 2012 and will have a cut-off date of March 1, 2013.  The fabric selections are Awesome for the 2013 Collection...sizes are small - $89.00, med - $99.00, and large - $109.00........
come by the shop to make your selections or email me at cindyjaegerdesigns@hotmail.com if you happen to be out of the area!  The shipping runs approximately $28.00 per basket.  The joy is seeing that happy child on Easter Morning...with his/her adorable monogrammed basket that is a forever!  You are never too old to have an Easter Basket!  I actually make as many family baskets with the family name monogrammed as I do for children.  My baskets are a treasure forever and will be enjoyed for years to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment